Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
William Cox
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Say hi, tell me what excites you most about the project, and just hang out here!

Let's turn a great Kickstarter into a great community!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David E
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
Boardgame Aesthete
mbmbmbmbmb
The amount of game promised in such a small package appeals to me, as well as the theme. I like a good bit of SF horror, and am hoping it delivers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Cox
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Thanks David! I'm putting together the print+play version as we speak - still more work to do, but if all goes well the digital pack will be available around October 1!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ric Tomsett
United Kingdom
Bedford
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Given it's been over a year and 3 months (but those counting), what excites me is just getting the the game in my hands, let alone actually playing it.

I'm having serious doubts that this project is ever going to come to fruition, the lack of communication really isn't helping. soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David E
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
Boardgame Aesthete
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, this might be my first Kickstarter that flat out fails to deliver. The last update was over a month ago - supposedly a new manufacturer had been found, and the game will be delivered by the end of the year. We'll see.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.