Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Leitzel
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi.. is there any plans from Game Salute (or clamoring from us fans) to get some additional storage tuckboxes to help with the Associates and Power and Influence expansions?

IF I was to use the entire stack of gangsters or Influence card, there is no WAY an entire game would use them.. so I have divided them up into "teaching" stacks and regular play stacks.. but I would LIKE some way of storing them

Also.. in the mini expansions and the 2 new boxes, the cards are definitely a bit shorter than the main game.. are "reduced height" main deck cards available to elimiate this issue.. it is obvious when shuffling.

I sent a component replacement request, but.. was not sure how to phrase it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Starling Games
United States
Londonderry
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jim, we're aware that the card sizes have issues, but we're working on fixing it - check out the latest update on the campaign for our plans:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gamesalute/nothing-pers...

Regarding additional tuckboxes, we have no plans to make any at this time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Leitzel
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I appreciate that... thank you much.

I will be requesting the core and young turks.. as well as the 6 at some point, then..

pity about the tuckboxes..

Anyone know where to find "generic" tuckboxes?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
I run through Rahdo's Runthroughs and make right what once went wrong (via annotations)
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the first printing of the game and the Young Turks expansion and I expect to buy the new expansions at Essen...

So, what do I need to request for this? the cards of the base game and the young turks?

Or because I'll get this at Essen will I get the "fixed" cards there? Will the 6 missing cards be at Essen?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Smith
United States
Richmond
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Game Salute wrote:
Jim, we're aware that the card sizes have issues, but we're working on fixing it - check out the latest update on the campaign for our plans:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gamesalute/nothing-pers...

Regarding additional tuckboxes, we have no plans to make any at this time.

thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls