Recommend
8 
 Thumb up
 Hide
12 Posts

Champions of Midgard» Forums » News

Subject: Release Date Announced rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joshua Lobkowicz
United States
High Ridge
Missouri
flag msg tools
publisher
You could be playing.
badge
Which came first, the phoenix or the flame?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
We've got our shipping information from the manufacturer and have set a release date for Champions of Midgard.

October 9th, 2015 is the day these vikings raid the shores of the US!
15 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Shiffler
United States
Manchester
PA
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Fantastic! Until then I will be running demos at my local shop and trying to get people to pre-order! Hope this is a smash hit.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Torsten Stelling
Germany
Hamburg
flag msg tools
badge
dasmurphy
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Any chance to see a game of it in ESSEN'15?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. Frieg
Germany
Gummersbach
NRW
flag msg tools
Fan since 1988
badge
I AM WATCHING U
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
yeah ESSEN Pickup & Preorder please
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Lobkowicz
United States
High Ridge
Missouri
flag msg tools
publisher
You could be playing.
badge
Which came first, the phoenix or the flame?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
We do plan to have copies available for Essen - I do not, however, think there will be a preorder system.

We are still a small publisher with lots to do - developing a preorder system for conventions is something we are looking into developing for the long term but it is unlikely to happen this year.

-Josh
Grey Fox Games
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juan Mejia
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
of Power
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Urgh, was hoping to get my order in from Cool Stuff before I moved September 30th/my birthday (also the 30t actually)
Oh well, time to update my address!... Whenever I find out what my new address will be...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tommy
United Kingdom
London
Middx
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Joshua will have to come check you guys out at Essen.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Mesnar
United States
Valencia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmb
Wasnt there something different in the GenCon release verse the general release?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Lobkowicz
United States
High Ridge
Missouri
flag msg tools
publisher
You could be playing.
badge
Which came first, the phoenix or the flame?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Mez2112 wrote:
Wasnt there something different in the GenCon release verse the general release?


We included an upgrade kit of wooden bits (wood and food) with all the Gen Con copies.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rainer Nehuis
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Karmic_devil wrote:
We do plan to have copies available for Essen - I do not, however, think there will be a preorder system.

We are still a small publisher with lots to do - developing a preorder system for conventions is something we are looking into developing for the long term but it is unlikely to happen this year.

-Josh
Grey Fox Games


Thanks for this Information.

Do you have an own booth or where can we find your game?

Looking forward to come and buy. cool
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Lobkowicz
United States
High Ridge
Missouri
flag msg tools
publisher
You could be playing.
badge
Which came first, the phoenix or the flame?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
nehu wrote:
Karmic_devil wrote:
We do plan to have copies available for Essen - I do not, however, think there will be a preorder system.

We are still a small publisher with lots to do - developing a preorder system for conventions is something we are looking into developing for the long term but it is unlikely to happen this year.

-Josh
Grey Fox Games


Thanks for this Information.

Do you have an own booth or where can we find your game?

Looking forward to come and buy. cool


Hi Rainer,

Thanks for your interest and excitement.
You can find our booth at 7-C112

Hall 7 - Booth C112

Please come say hello.

-Josh
Grey Fox Games

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Di Giacomo
msg tools
Any word on a Canadian release date?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.