Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Boehm
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
Check this out:

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/crowdfunding-is-driving-...

KD is listed as the 10th biggest Kickstarted game of all time. Cool.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua R
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
GO TO JAPAN!
badge
Artist: Shohei Otomo
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like to see what the Top 10 list looks like without the "franchise" projects of Zombicide, Bones and Dwarven Forge taking up 7/10 spots, but I'll be damned if I can figure out how to see a list of all-time top grossing Tabletop game projects on either KS or Kicktraq.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Meenachan
United States
Delray Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
KILLER QUEEN: BITES THE DUST!
badge
ShaRog Master Race
mbmbmbmbmb
reitoei wrote:
I'd like to see what the Top 10 list looks like without the "franchise" projects of Zombicide, Bones and Dwarven Forge taking up 7/10 spots, but I'll be damned if I can figure out how to see a list of all-time top grossing Tabletop game projects on either KS or Kicktraq.

It's not difficult. Go to the Games section, refine your search to Tabletop, then organize by most funded.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua S.
United States
Warr Acres
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
reitoei wrote:

What you're left with Exploding Kittens and Conan right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua R
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
GO TO JAPAN!
badge
Artist: Shohei Otomo
mbmbmbmbmb
TheKillShirt wrote:
It's not difficult. Go to the Games section, refine your search to Tabletop, then organize by most funded.

That second-tier category menu was eluding me for some reason... Yeah, once you see that - it is pretty simple!

Leaving the first Dwarven Forge project in there because it was the first (and skipping over the SDE expansion), we have:

1. Exploding Kittens
2. Conan
3. Dwarven Forge
4. Kingdom Death
5. Ghostbusters
6. Robotech RPG Tactics
7. Cthulhu Wars
8. Shadows of Brimstone
9. Deadzone
10. Dungeon Saga

So, there - my curiosity is sated. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Meenachan
United States
Delray Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
KILLER QUEEN: BITES THE DUST!
badge
ShaRog Master Race
mbmbmbmbmb
TECHNICALLY, you can even leave Exploding Kittens out, because they decided to put it in the "Playing Cards" category. whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.