Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
12 Posts

BattleLore (Second Edition): Great Dragon Reinforcement Pack» Forums » General

Subject: Dragon Hoard Question... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
William Smith
United States
Unspecified
New York
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, I am a doofus and I threw away my Dragon rules sheet without paying attention...

Can someone briefly describe to me how the Dragon Hoard tile works?
(I checked the FFG BattleLore page and they have rules up for everything except the neutals )

Thanks in advance for any help with this.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carthoris Pyramidos
United States
Littleton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
When the Dragon is ordered, it can be moved to its (unoccupied) hoard from anywhere in play. It cannot attack in that turn. If an enemy unit occupies a hoard during that enemy's VP phase, they get 3 VP and remove the hoard from play. Hoard terrain is non-blocking and ends movement.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Smith
United States
Unspecified
New York
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks very much.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dawid
Poland
Cracow
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Wrong forum.

EDIT:
OP was originally posted in the main BattleLore forum
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Smith
United States
Unspecified
New York
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Ignipes wrote:
Wrong forum.
Thanks to you as well, that was incredibly helpful of you to point out.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dawid
Poland
Cracow
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
PKDuke wrote:
Thanks to you as well, that was incredibly helpful of you to point out.
Aeeh.. Don't be so delicate.
Your question is answered and my post isn't offensive.
I'm just saying you posted it on the wrong page.
If someone will have the same question and will go to appropriate forum to search if it already was asked, he/she will ask the same question again.
Besides for someone who doesn't have expansion this threat is misleading.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Ignipes wrote:
Wrong forum.
I disagree. I don't think there's any problem posting any question BattleLore related to the main forum, even if the question is specific at an expansion.

Personally, I wish a core game and expansions forums were all one forum anyway - it can be extremely annoying to have to sift through multiple forums for questions, especially since in many cases, the questions cross boundaries between core and expansion.

So, to the OP, don't fret about posting such questions here. I think the majority of people here don't mind.
14 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dawid
Poland
Cracow
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I feel like chastened child
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Smith
United States
Unspecified
New York
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
sigmazero13 wrote:
Ignipes wrote:
Wrong forum.
I disagree. I don't think there's any problem posting any question BattleLore related to the main forum, even if the question is specific at an expansion.

Personally, I wish a core game and expansions forums were all one forum anyway - it can be extremely annoying to have to sift through multiple forums for questions, especially since in many cases, the questions cross boundaries between core and expansion.

So, to the OP, don't fret about posting such questions here. I think the majority of people here don't mind.
Thanks very much.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dawid
Poland
Cracow
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Hate those moments when things unveil in a manner that looks more serious that they should.
I could go on defending my point but it looks like majority here shares Scotts' opinion. So I guess I have to swallow my arguments and sense of unfairness.
Anyway, didn't mean to offend anybody. William forgive me.
Let's get back to enjoying the hobby.
Best of luck
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Smith
United States
Unspecified
New York
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Ignipes wrote:
Hate those moments when things unveil in a manner that looks more serious that they should.
I could go on defending my point but it looks like majority here shares Scotts' opinion. So I guess I have to swallow my arguments and sense of unfairness.
Anyway, didn't mean to offend anybody. William forgive me.
Let's get back to enjoying the hobby.
Best of luck
It's really not a big thing. Btw I posted on FFG's forum and sent them an email asking them to post the rules to the neutrals...hopefully they will. Thanks again to Carthoris to posting that rule here for me(and also to the person who assisted me via private msg).
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dawid
Poland
Cracow
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
It seams that I wasn't that wrong in the end.
(I have nothing to do with this change.)
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls