Matthew Vonlehmden
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
Hello, me and a few of my buddys have been playing a lot of games lately and as much fun as it is to play with the same people day in and day out I would like to meet some new people. Really would like to meet some people that play netrunner, warmachine/hordes, and infinity. My biggest question is where are some good shops or places to go around the east side of cleveland that hold tournys or open game nights for any of these?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate
United States
Memphis
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Critical Hit Games (Cleveland Heights, Cedar & Taylor near The Melt, opened within the past year) oftentimes has people playing Android Netrunner & MtG, as well as weekly tournaments (don't know days for these, haven't played MtG in years and never got into Android Netrunner). Board game nights on Thursdays (usually a good turnout).

Edit: Maybe a little closer to you would be Great Lakes Gamez in Mentor, OH. I've never been there (I'm in the near-East suburbs), but I remember hearing about it before Critical Hit opened up and always planned on going to one of their game nights if it coincided with a night I had off (it didn't).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls