Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Taylor
United States
Venice
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I played my first game and it was very interesting, but we definitely had a lot of questions!

The first question is: How often do cards "refresh"?

The way we played it, once you got your first hand of five cards, ANY time you drew more cards you suffered the consequences of the table on the board.

So in play we were starving for cards in the first few innings until we learned to just always draw 2 cards and take the hit. Then at the end of the game we both had tons of cards and could start using the discard abilities.

Is this correct?

Also, we weren't sure what to do with 'leftover' cards after an inning was finished and Offense and Defense was switched. We played that we 'kept' those cards. So if I was Offense and the Inning ended and I had two cards - I put them aside until the next time I was Offense.

Is this correct?

thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pat Senechal
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mb
I found an FAQ on the Downloads section of their website, and ran it through machine translation. It seems to answer all the questions we had.

At the top of the first inning, each player takes 5 cards of offense or defense. At the bottom of the 1st, they take 5 cards of the other type, and they keep those cards all game. The only way to draw back up is at the beginning of an at bat, affecting the count.

Also, we had a question on what stopped an outfielder from using up AP by running up before the throw. The FAQ states that a fielder with the ball cannot move, they can only throw.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls