Subject: Gameplay Video? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Murray Fish
Australia
Canberra
flag msg tools
badge
They explained everything in detail and at great length. After they finished I sat, despondent, contemplating a bleak and empty future. "I’m glad you’re depressed" said one. "It means you’ve understood the situation.”
mbmbmbmbmb
Saw this the other day and it look pretty interesting. Showed it to Mrs Fish and she was concerned it could a be a bit too similar to Zombicide.

Has a video been released yet to show the nuts-and-guts of gameplay?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray Smith
United States
Newburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Stay thirsty my friends.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, the rest of us followers have had similar concerns. There have been maaaaany requests from the beginning of the campaign. Or, for even a posting of the rule book. But so far, nada.

Still waiting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Murray Fish
Australia
Canberra
flag msg tools
badge
They explained everything in detail and at great length. After they finished I sat, despondent, contemplating a bleak and empty future. "I’m glad you’re depressed" said one. "It means you’ve understood the situation.”
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the quick response.

Despite the premise looking to be fun and the miniatures looking superb I am holding off backing this until I have a fair idea of how the game will play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Gambatese
United States
Mentor
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep ... looks interesting but I have seen toooooo many kickstarter look great but with no real gameplay and in the end all you are left with is $100 spent on some cool minis that you will probably never get to use anyplace ...
And considering in this day and age how important a game-play video is to a project and how easy it is to get one done --- hell if you don't want to do it yourself get the stuff to Rahdo ... he'll be glad to ..
my guess is gameplay will be lackluster at best (if its even figured out exactly how gameplay works) .... PASSwhistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Reeves

Minnesota
msg tools
Rulebook is coming today, we are hoping for a video soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judgement Dave
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
barbarianprince wrote:

And considering in this day and age how important a game-play video is to a project and how easy it is to get one done
I'm sure it would be very easy to make and most of us would hate it, since we don't speak Polish...

And iirc the devs said that they're looking into reviews/gameplay vids. I can imagine that if they've not yet produced many sets of models then they may have a very limited number of prototype/demo sets, so may not yet have spares to send to reviewers all over the world.

Given that there's the best part of 2 weeks left and the translated rulebook should be with us today, isn't it a bit premature judging it a pass? Why not pop it on 48hr reminder and see what we know about it near the end of the KS?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Aahz
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got my 48 hour reminder. Is there a video yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Chamberland
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. It should be enough for you to make a decision ine way or another.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
Gameplay looks very generic. Has anyone tackled the rules they posted? To be honest, the unfinished format of that rule document is another red flag that this is not as prepared a product as I'd like it to be. This feels like it will be one of those projects that's a full year or more for delivery.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls