Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Agnew
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
FYI: This event has been moved from the 24th up to the 12th. Details are below.

Alderac Entertainment Group is pleased to announce the 2015 Doomtown Sheriff Events. There are a limited number of these events that will be held worldwide, and I’m Board! Games & Family Fun is pleased to be hosting one of them.

The Sheriff Event kit includes a limited edition silver Doomtown 2015 Sheriff badge for the winner (only available at this event). In addition to that shiny new Sheriff badge, all participants will receive at least one alternate art joker, and be eligible to win special event playmats, wooden-backed outfit cards, alternate art prize cards, and other cool prizes.

Registration is $10.00 and will open at 10 AM CST on Saturday, September 12th with the first round of play starting at High Noon (12 PM).

Players should plan for standard 2-player matches in-line with AEG’s Doomtown: Reloaded tournament floor rules, which can be found at alderac.com/doomtown.

More detail at www.imboardgamestore.com and facebook.com/DTRMadison
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Albertsen
United States
Rochester
MN
flag msg tools
badge
Always stomped, never the stomper...
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't wait!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Freund
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Hoping for more WI events. Would love to go to one here in Eau Claire.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Albertsen
United States
Rochester
MN
flag msg tools
badge
Always stomped, never the stomper...
mbmbmbmbmb
Blunderbutt wrote:
Hoping for more WI events. Would love to go to one here in Eau Claire.

We play every week in Onalaska. 90 minutes southwest of Eau Claire, right on the border of Minnesota near La Crescent. We do semi-regular tournaments, and play casually throughout the week. If it's not a terrible drive for you, come on over! I haven't found anyone in Eau CLaire who plays, sadly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Freund
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Thanks for the offer!

I don't drive though, so probably not gonna happen too soon. But I'll keep it in mind if I get a chance, sounds like a good time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls