Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Snyder
United States
Elizabethtown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've become disappointed with solo games that are overly random, or just throw random events/challenges at me each round. I'm hoping for an AI that makes decisions based on what I do, or uses a simple algorithm such as those seen in Field Commander: Rommel. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Pasquale
United States
Paradise Valley
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you tried "Triple A"? This is a free (contributions welcomed) downloadable computer game set based upon Axis & Allies, but much more elaborate.

There are over fifty different games you can play, ranging from Rome's Punic Wars, to Napoleanic Wars, the US Civil War, many versions of WWII, etc. A few of my favorites are New World Order (WWII Europe), the Great Northern War (Sweden vs Russia in the early 1700s), and the Great War (WWI)

The AI level is variable, you choose how challeging the computer will be before you begin. Playing New World Order at a hard AI level is especially challenging. See http://triplea.sourceforge.net/mywiki

P.S. You can also play TripleA against other players over the internet, although I haven't done so.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls