Subject: Microbadge tag formatting woes rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Not Todd This Space For Rent
United States
flag msg tools
I spent 200 GeekGold...
badge
...and all I got was this lousy overtext.
mbmbmbmbmb
Currently you can currently use the [microbadge=XXX] tag by itself, or add [/microbadge] to also display the badge name.

However if you start stacking multiple versions, the formatting starts to break.

Example:

Rango fan
mb
mb

[microbadge= 36194]
[microbadge= 36155]
[microbadge= 36170][/ microbadge]

Should, in theory, only display the name of the third microbadge, but because of the way things are parsed, the first is displayed instead.

I suggest adding some sort of additional options to the tag or otherwise allowing more control over the display of names.

Perhaps something like [microbadge=XXX], [microbadge=XXX name], [microbadge=XXX mouseover], or even [microbadge=XXX name mouseover] if you really want to display all the information.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Honto nanoda,
Sweden
flag msg tools
Help, I'm being held prisoner in an overtext typing facility! I don't have much time, they could find out at any m
badge
I'm that weirdo whose number of badges sold prior to yesterday Bail Organa is keeping track of
mbmbmbmb
I noticed this while trimming down the MotM nominations list. At first I thought it was just because of nesting, then I noticed it wasn't, thought I was going crazy and had to embark on a murderous rampage. Thanks for letting me know it's not just me so I don't have to do that again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls