Hide
11 Posts

BattleCON: Fate of Indines» Forums » General

Subject: Strikers for Baenvier, Iri? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Johnson
msg tools
Just got done sorting out my shipment of BattleCON (a 9 hour task, I might add!), and afterwards I flipped through my strikers deck and noticed that of the new characters in Fate there are no strikers for either Baenvier or Iri, at least that I have. Now, it's totally possible that I misplaced them in my sort, but I'd like to ask if other people have strikers for those characters. If not, that is a shame, having two mainline characters who can't be used in tag team striker duels. Of course, there's still 58 others...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thiago Colas
Brazil
São José do Rio Preto
São Paulo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Khift wrote:
Just got done sorting out my shipment of BattleCON (a 9 hour task, I might add!), and afterwards I flipped through my strikers deck and noticed that of the new characters in Fate there are no strikers for either Baenvier or Iri, at least that I have. Now, it's totally possible that I misplaced them in my sort, but I'd like to ask if other people have strikers for those characters. If not, that is a shame, having two mainline characters who can't be used in tag team striker duels. Of course, there's still 58 others...

Indeed, these two dont have strikers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dom Hiob
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Khift wrote:
If not, that is a shame, having two mainline characters who can't be used in tag team striker duels. Of course, there's still 58 others...

Seems like we don't have enough BattleCON content. It's time for Strikers II

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Red Mage
Australia
Perth
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DomHiob wrote:
Khift wrote:
If not, that is a shame, having two mainline characters who can't be used in tag team striker duels. Of course, there's still 58 others...

Seems like we don't have enough BattleCON content. It's time for Strikers II :D

If more strikers come, I hope at least one of my six homemade fighters can get added.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Rosenquist
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My guess is that they plan to eventually have every character (except promos) made into a Striker as well. With Trials, we'll hopefully get Iri's & Baenvier's.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Altropos
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Huh, I didn't realize they weren't coming out. I hope Level99 does a downloadable pnp in the mean time for these two to make my idea of using strikers as a random character select work. Oh and for anyone else playing Striker Tag Team.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Van Laningham
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Iri and Baenvier's Strikers weren't finished in time before War Extended went out (still aren't actually). Missing art, etc. You will most likely see them in the next extended edition with a bunch of new Strikers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Altropos
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's excellent news, so they can be posted online sooner for the people who want them!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dom Hiob
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ithry wrote:
Iri and Baenvier's Strikers weren't finished in time before War Extended went out (still aren't actually). Missing art, etc. You will most likely see them in the next extended edition with a bunch of new Strikers!

hm... any chance of an upgrade pack for those who own Strikers already? -- ooooh: never mind, I just thought of the color issues that some people are reporting between Strikers and War Rem./Fate. So, a new printing of Strikers would be most welcome anyway.

Edit: I totally misread your post. So, those strikers will be part of a new extended edition? Hm. I'm kind of meh about that. I KSed War Remastered and wouldn't want to buy a whole new printing of Extended just for those two strikers (and I guess I'm not alone). Will there be a way of getting the strikers for those who own Extended already?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Van Laningham
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For clarification, I meant a new Extended Edition that covers new products like Fate, Trials, and Wanderers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dom Hiob
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ithry wrote:
For clarification, I meant a new Extended Edition that covers new products like Fate, Trials, and Wanderers.

Thanks for clarifying. That's Level 99 as I've come to know and love it! I'll definitely get the Extended Edition for Fate, Trials and Wanderers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.