Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Danny Lamprey
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pre-ordered on Marrow's FB webstore back in Feb. and received the Core box yesterday. Beautiful miniatures, cards, tiles and rulebook. So if you pre-ordered on the webstore, fret not, it's on its way!

I also ordered the extra bridges set and some other miscellany from the store that did not come yesterday (despite the large size of the box it mailed in). I talked to Marrow and learned all of that is in production and going to come through the Wave 2 shipment (whenever that may be). Does anyone have an idea when?

I'm sad I missed the Kickstarter but very pleased to at least have the core game. They did a great job! Worth the wait!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyrone ..................
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't be too sad that you missed the Kickstarter, you got the game faster than a lot of us backers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Warner Chaves
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rccoll wrote:
Don't be too sad that you missed the Kickstarter, you got the game faster than a lot of us backers.

I wonder if anyone in Canada has received theirs at this point. I'm tempted to not open it and just resell it since I could use the $$ I spent on the Kickstarter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Lamprey
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you will be able to move it quickly but that would be a shame. It is nice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Lin
Australia
flag msg tools
mb
Congrats on your new game!

Yep the miniatures are awesome, top notched quality. The tiles are beautiful. My only minor complaint is the health trackers are too loose and fall out easily. But someone has found a solution for it in another thread.

Overall, a very beautiful game and I really like it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.