United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Red Team
badge
#YOLO
mbmbmbmbmb
The placement of Axis Reserves is one of the most cloudy in my mind still, even after playing the game once.

For instance,
7.62 Europe wrote:
If any Front is attempting to enter Germany, two German armies remain in Germany. (See 7.72.4, for further details.)

7.72.4 Front Advance Strength wrote:
If multiple Fronts are trying to advance into Germany or Japan, split the forces evenly to oppose each Front with any odd number determined randomly.
So I can only assume here that "Germany" is the Germany box and not referring to either "East Germany" or "West Germany" but I just want to make sure, since, well, East Germany is part of Germany.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Herman
United States
New York
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
clydeiii wrote:
The placement of Axis Reserves is one of the most cloudy in my mind still, even after playing the game once.

For instance,
7.62 Europe wrote:
If any Front is attempting to enter Germany, two German armies remain in Germany. (See 7.72.4, for further details.)

7.72.4 Front Advance Strength wrote:
If multiple Fronts are trying to advance into Germany or Japan, split the forces evenly to oppose each Front with any odd number determined randomly.
So I can only assume here that "Germany" is the Germany box and not referring to either "East Germany" or "West Germany" but I just want to make sure, since, well, East Germany is part of Germany.

Germany is the big Red box in the center titled Germany, West Germany and East Germany are spaces that have similar names, but they are not Germany.

I hope that helps,

Mark
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clyde W
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Red Team
badge
#YOLO
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome! Thank you! Just wanted to be sure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Schmittgens
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MarkHerman wrote:
Germany is the big Red box in the center titled Germany, West Germany and East Germany are spaces that have similar names, but they are not Germany.

I hope that helps,

Mark

Just like Mark Herman is the game designer. Woody Herman and Pee-Wee Herman also provide entertainment, but they are not Mark Herman.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Herman
United States
New York
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GS in KS wrote:
MarkHerman wrote:

I hope that helps,

Mark

Just like Mark Herman is the game designer. Woody Herman and Pee-Wee Herman also provide entertainment, but they are not Mark Herman.

I am very happy that I am who I am...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.