Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kev.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Read & Watch at www.bigboardgaming.com
I wrote up my initial thoughts on FE, after playing Scenario 3 with a friend and discussing it post mortem along with his thoughts todate on his campaign play.

http://wp.me/p3euWn-75VFza

It is by no means a comprehensive rule by rule analysis but it should at least allow you to place where the game fits in the genre based on my opinions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent GERARD
France
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, thank you very much for your review

I saw one or two mistakes (a lead attacking unit can advance after a victorious melee and only one infantry unit may advance ; there is no rally phase, but you can activate a leader to rally instead of moving toward your objective, firing and fighting).

Leave a comment when you'll have played the whole battle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kev.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Read & Watch at www.bigboardgaming.com
VinceBGG wrote:
Hey, thank you very much for your review

I saw one or two mistakes (a lead attacking unit can advance after a victorious melee and only one infantry unit may advance ; there is no rally phase, but you can activate a leader to rally instead of moving toward your objective, firing and fighting).

Leave a comment when you'll have played the whole battle

we thought the lead unit could not advance. Yes the leaders do the rallying, I guess the correct terms was rout movement phase!
Thanks for picking those up.
We will be doing a 4 player run thru soon I hope.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.