3 Posts

Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Game» Forums » General

Subject: Won my first game since coming back yesterday! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thadeus Souza
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
50 point match. I had Scum Kath with mangler, hot shot blaster, and gunner against two generic interceptors, can't remember which, but no upgrade cards. Played the bump game against one of them to eliminate a second attack on me while I wore down the other ship. Ended up on debris a lot, but bumping took out my actions anyway, and the dice were on my side on taking damage from them. After it was gone, I used my k-turn to separate and took down the other ship. Believe Kath had one shield left at the end of the match. This was the second play against this guy in a row, first match I lost in... oh, probably 10 minutes. Both times I had to use my hot shot in the very first engagement.

Felt good, now I'm starting to get the hang of predicting the other player's maneuvers. Only my sixth match back since the couple games I played during wave one. Hopefully I can win a 100 point game soon and stop feeling like such a free win against people.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Friend
United States
Sierra Vista
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shine - I'm relatively new to the game and I'm not at home at present. What ship did you fly please?
Sounds like you had a bumpin' good time!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martok

Alabama
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Congrats! I know the feeling man. My wife has won 8 out of the 10 times we've played. Might have something to do with my dice roll curse shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.