Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Amo .
United Kingdom
Newcastle upon Tyne
Tyne and Wear
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the setup certain players start with certain businesses; but are they already constructed, or must they first be purchased or otherwise be constructed?

Many thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They are constructed. Each player can use his starting businesses in the first turn and they give income at the end of the turn.

At the start of the game you have some cash, three gangsters (same for all playesr) and different business depending on color.

You should start with the recommended colors if playing with less than five.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amo .
United Kingdom
Newcastle upon Tyne
Tyne and Wear
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello, I have another question; are the players' starting businessmen already constructed? I would say no because they aren't "businesses".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johannes Sich
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Amarjit,
yes the starting Businessmen are constructed as well.
Both "Businessmen" and "Companies" are sorts of the same card familiy called "Business Cards".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amo .
United Kingdom
Newcastle upon Tyne
Tyne and Wear
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It does not explicatly say so; it says "businesses" not "businesses and businessmen" I found its impossible sometimes to get a job/mission done without them so we fixed the issue saying you get all your pre-set defined businessmen and business cards constructed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.