Subject: Craft Marker Descriptions in Rule Book rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Waybright

Indiana
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm desperately trying to master the explanation of this excellent game in order to get my girlfriend to embrace it as one of our new standards.

The descriptions of the Craft Markers on page 16 of the rule book suggest that the Merchant House, Deli, and Greengrocer all activate during Step 3 of the Farm Phase. However the player board and the description of Take Income (top of page 12 in rule book) make more sense, and seem to contradict page 16.

Does anyone agree that these activations should occur during Take Income, which is actually Step 2 of the Farm Phase?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ode.
Germany
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a typo. All are showing income and will give you the indicatetd things in step "2", not 3.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Waybright

Indiana
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you so much for participating in the forums as much as you do, and for answering my question. I assumed as much, but just wanted to make certain.

Both of you should be very proud of your game. It's excellent, and I hope it gets all the attention and success that it deserves.

Thanks again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.