2 Posts

Historia» Forums » Rules

Subject: 2 Question about wonders/events rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
game richer
msg tools
The timing of triggering the wonder's ability is " After resolving action "
The timing of triggering the event card like "Little ice age" is " Before resolving action "
I don't know if I am right?

The wonder card that just got can be used for activating other wonder's ability?
ex:
I got Machu pichu several turns ago.
This turn I resolve Art action to get SPHINX, and can I activate Machu pichu by rotating itself and SPHINX?

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
joe dagostino
United States
Cupertino
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. The way I understand it "after resolving action" refers to the action that resulted in your acquiring the wonder.

2. If you only have one action (tech level 1 thru 4) and you used that action to acquire Sphinx, you can't activate Sphinx until you are ready to do another action - next round. If you are at a tech level higher than 4 and you acquire Sphinx before your last action in a round, then you may activate it before your second action. In that case, if you have the most wonders then you can activate Sphinx and then activate Machu Picu to reset Sphinx and activate Sphinx again to score another victory point.

And if you acquired the Sphinx on your final action you will need to wait until the next action round.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.