David Waller
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The release date on CoolStuffInc has now been moved forward from July to October, which seems in line with Catalyst's total silence on the subject.

Was there anything revealed or said about this expansion on Gencon?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Waller
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Release in october according to CSI. Anything known?
Roger that, thank you!

Btw, how did the tournament go?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Waller
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Release in october according to CSI. Anything known?
Seems CSI has moved the expected release date forward again, now reading nov/dec. Can't find anything from Catalyst on the subject, but I guess that wasn't to be expected.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Waller
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Asked Randall on Twitter and got an answer; they're not coming until summer 2016...

https://twitter.com/catalystgamelab/status/68226861410014003...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rydra Rydra
Spain
flag msg tools
CSI marked the three following expansions to be expected in March/April 2016 (April now being only possible). Does anyone know how true is that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Bakker
Netherlands
Driebergen-Rijsenburg
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any news on this one?

Still on preorder/no stock at Miniature Market...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Armand
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cancelled my order with CSI, since I assume all the new tiles projects have been cancelled. Personally I'm unsubscribing to everything related to The Duke.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
vincent knoll
United States
Farmers Branch
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I also cancelled my order with CSI, after waiting 1 1/2 years since placing the order. I even emailed Catalyst Game Labs to see if they could give me ANY info or hope of a release date in the near future, but to date I've received no response to my inquiry. It's really a shame, because The Duke had quickly become one of my all time favorite 2-player games...and you wouldn't think that printing a few lines and marks on small wooden pieces would be that difficult or time consuming for a publisher. Sigh...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.