Lloyd Bowen
msg tools
The Deluxe Edition features the base game and both expansions in a limited edition tin, upgraded playing counters, sculpted dice, a drawstring bag, and the exclusive Diamine cards.

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/machi-koro-deluxe-edition
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Verno Whitney
United States
Winfield
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For the lazy/uninformed (like myself): Machi Koro: Deluxe Edition
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
mbmbmbmbmb
For the comparison shoppers:

CoolStuffInc - $33.99 + $7.41 shipping
MiniatureMarket - $33.49 + $5.95 shipping

Both shops are cheaper if you are planning a large order to qualify for free shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John W
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JBMoby wrote:
For the comparison shoppers:

CoolStuffInc - $33.99 + $7.41 shipping
MiniatureMarket - $33.49 + $5.95 shipping

Both shops are cheaper if you are planning a large order to qualify for free shipping.

Thanks for checking, couldn't remember what I paid when I pre-ordered and the grumpiness was setting in. laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Gazdecki
United States
Lindsey
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd buy this if I didn't already own it (or will soon in case of Millionaire's Row).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Pigg
United States
St. Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in for one, as they say. I actually was planning to order this already and had run the numbers for the standalone item (B&N/Amazon GenCan't sales means I won't be doing bulk orders anytime soon). Caveat, this was a week or so ago and I live in the St. Louis area:

CSI: 33.99 + 7.41 = $41.40 shipped
MM: 35.87 pickup, 35.87 + 5.95 = $41.82 shipped (w/MO tax)
CH: 32.29 + 9 = $41.29
BGW: 36.53 + 11.82 = $48.35 (w/ MO Tax)
Amazon (Funagain): 39.99 + 12 = $51.99

Considering the MD price is $36.50 and I don't have to drive down to south county to get it, this was a no-brainer for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Bauer
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
I can't recommend the base game enough (especially if you have kids - my 12 year-old and I love it), and the deluxe ed. Costs nearly the same as the base game. I've already got mine on pre-order from Miniature Market, or I would jump on it for this cheap price.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Aull
United States
Owensboro
KY
flag msg tools
Gaming Collector/Enthusiast
badge
Gamer Without a Cause
mbmbmbmbmb
In for one, my wife loves games like this and my 10 year-old will have a blast with it too!

Been looking at Machi Koro since the Harbor expansion dropped, this price is just right!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Cohn
United States
Racine
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks OP! Seems like a good deal, only a few $ more than the other online retailers, and does not require a massive order. In for one!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Desmond Toy
United States
California
flag msg tools
Be wary of buying from Massdrop. I bought Alchemists and the game box fit perfectly snug in the shipping box. There was no padding or protection so my game box got a little dented in the corner. Fortunately their customer service was good and offered me $5 refund.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.