Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game» Forums » Sessions

Subject: Epic battle against Apocalypse rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Green
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fancy an epic battle against Apocalypse? One where you actually have time to build a strong deck and then use it to beat on him? One that doesn't end quickly with you as a pile of mush under his feet?

Try him with the scheme, Replace Earth's Leaders with Killbots. I'm not a big fan of that scheme, as it puts too many villains in the deck for a solo game, making things ridiculously easy.

Then again, Apocalypse is ridiculously tough.

This set-up came up randomly for me the other night, and it was indeed epic, and good fun.

Villains were Masters of Evil and Sentinels. Heroes were Cable, Iron Fist and Iron Man. I managed to recruit all three rares, and played them multiple times (once all in the same turn I think, towards the end).

Playing final blow, I defeated Apocalypse for the 7th and final time on turn 28.

It was still a little on the easy side, think I only had 1 of the killbots in the escaped pile at the end, but fun nonetheless.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Riley
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
I Am One With The Force
badge
The Force Is With Me
mbmbmbmbmb
You want easy and fun? replace one of those heroes with Black Widow
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.