Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Darrell Jones
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thought I'd share this...

In an effort to spend less time looking for tiles and/or cards when playing, I went and labeled all the map tiles from CoA and SoJ and their respective Encounter cards.

I used 1/4" Avery labels and numbered them for identification. The stickers are removable, don't leave any residue and really stand out for easy identification. Unfortunately, these are not printable labels, so I had to rely on writing clearly with a fine point marker.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Endevor Rovedne
France
le pré saint gervais
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
It is a good idea, you can make pile 1-9 10-19 etc. to make the search even quicker, i will probably do that when 1.5 will arrive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre Moreau
France
Antony
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's a clever idea. i always struggle to find the correct map tile in the box, when I need one.
But you need a good quality sticker, or else, you just end up having a lot of labels in the back of your box

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Jones
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
These are what I used:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00C0PM5OC?psc=1&redirect=t...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sid Rain
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I just have a big accordian-style filing case with the map tiles labeled by their type or number of doors/openings. So passages are found in a few sections, then 2-, 3-, and 4-door rooms. Makes it alot easier to sift through everything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vikki Lee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Actually, while I am using an accordion folder, and was originally looking for stickers to place on my card protectors, talking to th woman in my local crafts shop, I thought of a better idea.

In order to find the correct tile, I merely used a (fine navy) sharpie on the card protectors writing what section (of my 18 slot accordion folder) the tile was in, and then wrote the corresponding number on the tab in the accordion folder

I have the passages in two sections, both of my mine entrances and the depth tracks in a single one, and then two tiles for each further section.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.