Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Nopa
United States
Addison
Texas [TX]
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did anyone order an 8 player tournament box during the War reprint kickstarter?

I received mine (kickstarter), but the contents were different than what is listed in the lvl99 shop.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Honig
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Brad said that at some point in development they removed a playmat and added promos, and things may or may not have been updated to match that. If there are issues, shoot him a message and things'll be sorted out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Nopa
United States
Addison
Texas [TX]
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, that matches what I got. Just wanted to make sure. I didn't realize the one in the kit was a half mat, so that meant I had to adjust my pixel tactics KS to get another half mat.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon
United States
Fremont
CA
flag msg tools
badge
For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst, and to provide for it.
mbmbmbmbmb
Heh, looks like they finally did update the contents, but didn't update the prize distribution at all: you still don't get enough enough promos if it's packed according to the contents to give out all the door prizes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Currie
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
Dignity. Always dignity!
mbmbmbmbmb
rokkon wrote:
Ok, that matches what I got. Just wanted to make sure. I didn't realize the one in the kit was a half mat, so that meant I had to adjust my pixel tactics KS to get another half mat.

Actually you should just email kickstarter@level99games.com

I also received a single half mat, and I remembered them saying it would have 2. Brad realized the mistake and said to email the above address to request the second half mat, and that they'd be fixing all the tournament kits that hadn't already been sent out.

So don't buy a new one, just ask for the one they already owe you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon
United States
Fremont
CA
flag msg tools
badge
For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst, and to provide for it.
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, I also think that he said that the TK would include 1 of each promo from the War Kickstarter (at least at first: I don't remember any confirmations of changes, but there might've been one), so you should have one copy of each in addition to the bonus ones you got. Theoretically.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Johnson
msg tools
Elyklord wrote:
rokkon wrote:

Actually you should just email kickstarter@level99games.com

I also received a single half mat, and I remembered them saying it would have 2. Brad realized the mistake and said to email the above address to request the second half mat, and that they'd be fixing all the tournament kits that hadn't already been sent out.

So don't buy a new one, just ask for the one they already owe you!
Oh, that's nice. Yeah, I was wondering what, exactly, to do with a single half mat...

Not that I'm particularly complaining, my 8 player tournament kit came with copies of both Danny and Robert (and Ernie), which was one hell of a surprise. Still, there isn't much to be done with a single half mat.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Currie
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
Dignity. Always dignity!
mbmbmbmbmb
I got Robert and Ernie, but I was much more excited to get 2 copies of Evil Hikaru in mine, along with one each of the other War KS promos (for a total of 12). Also most excited about Anath, I was one of the people who really wanted her in physical form.

And I already had one each of the War KS promos from spending $140 during the KS, so I have 2 of every single one!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Nopa
United States
Addison
Texas [TX]
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hm...i emailed kickstarter@lvl99games.com and didn't get a response...(2 days ago)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brook Gentlestream
United States
Long Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rokkon wrote:
Hm...i emailed kickstarter@lvl99games.com and didn't get a response...(2 days ago)

They are busy shipping packages right now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Currie
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
Dignity. Always dignity!
mbmbmbmbmb
rokkon wrote:

Or it could be that you should be emailing kickstarter@level99games.com

I emailed them yesterday afternoon and got a response first thing this morning.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Nopa
United States
Addison
Texas [TX]
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Elyklord wrote:
rokkon wrote:

Or it could be that you should be emailing kickstarter@level99games.com

I emailed them yesterday afternoon and got a response first thing this morning.

Err, yeah. Thats the one i sent it to (also to their email support on their webpage). I'll resend another email to see...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Nopa
United States
Addison
Texas [TX]
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Received my 2nd mat today. thanks, everyone for letting me know, and thanks to Brad and lvl99games for a great game and kickstarter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.