Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan King (The Game Boy Geek)
United States
Gilbert
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When Stopping and checking if the mask is the same as another below it, I assume it's the same exact mask (there are multiple looking masks of the same color) and not just the same color?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthieu BONIN
France
Villeurbanne
flag msg tools
publisher
I no longer work for IELLO.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dkingnu wrote:
When Stopping and checking if the mask is the same as another below it, I assume it's the same exact mask (there are multiple looking masks of the same color) and not just the same color?
You're right. That's what makes this game so tricky.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan King (The Game Boy Geek)
United States
Gilbert
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Mattthew,
The rules say after someone is challenged and checks all the masks, they stay in the pile. Therefore as the round goes on there can be many (10 or so) masks in each pile and it gets almost impossible to remember which masks are in each pile and at that point everyone was just guessing. I am wondering if I am doing something wrong?

Thanks
Dan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W. Eric Martin
United States
Apex
North Carolina
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
dkingnu wrote:
The rules say after someone is challenged and checks all the masks, they stay in the pile. Therefore as the round goes on there can be many (10 or so) masks in each pile and it gets almost impossible to remember which masks are in each pile and at that point everyone was just guessing. I am wondering if I am doing something wrong?

Yes, not remembering which masks are in which piles.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.