Andrew Warner
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Hot Deal
Hawaii is the special of the week at GameSurplus $25.95 + Shipping. They offer half price shipping at $100 and also local pickup near Lancaster, PA (and I think at a farmer's market in New Jersey). This is actually the special for the week that is about to end.

Some comparisons
CSI: $34.49
Amazon: $34.93
BGW: $33.25

Disclaimer
Shipping may kill this deal for you, depending on where you live and what that means.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's completely insane to me that you need to make an account to get a shipping estimate. Did I miss a textbox somewhere? I filled in a bunch of garbage just so I could get an estimate, and cheapest shipping option was $17.21. Oh well.

However the game itself is pretty amazing. If anyone is curious about it, try it out for free on BoardGameArena.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mal Content
United States
Caln Township
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know they used to offer local pickup, but I can't find any mention of it on their website currently. Do you know where the local pickup info can be found?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
curmudgeon wrote:
I know they used to offer local pickup, but I can't find any mention of it on their website currently. Do you know where the local pickup info can be found?

If you go all the way through account creation there is a $0.00 shipping option that says pickup.

I'm honestly baffled you have to go that far to get shipping quotes though. They really need to work on their site.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
this may be mentioned elsewhere but it is now 19.95 along with a bunch of other things on sale.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Warner
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, yeah. Tokaido is also in there for $19.95. I occasionally drive by there. If only I had the money to pick those up right now. Alas, it seems it is not to be.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.