Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nim Chimpsky
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been following the development of LoD on and off over the last year or so, and have read through most of the current threads.

However, the last time I saw the release date mentioned was back in June (when it got delayed from September to October). Does anyone know if it's still on track for an October release?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Loveland
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

The August 5 update has November now.

http://www.gmtgames.com/news.aspx?showarticle=326
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nim Chimpsky
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Scott Firestone IV wrote:

The August 5 update has November now.

http://www.gmtgames.com/news.aspx?showarticle=326

Oh, I didn't notice that. Thanks.

My LoD preorder is holding up my copy of Churchill (among other games), but I guess I'll just have to wait a bit longer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raf Cordero
United States
Bolingbrook
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have tried searching for an answer, so apologies if this is something easy to find. What does a production date mean for actually receiving the game? If LoD is set for production in November, does that mean it's still a couple months away from arriving at our doors? This is my first P500.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max DuBoff
United States
New Brunswick
New Jersey
flag msg tools
"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: / Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"
badge
Habeo in animo vivere in perpetuum aut mori dum conor.
mbmbmbmbmb
captainraffi wrote:
I have tried searching for an answer, so apologies if this is something easy to find. What does a production date mean for actually receiving the game? If LoD is set for production in November, does that mean it's still a couple months away from arriving at our doors? This is my first P500.

Yes, it's already at the printer, so the November date is when the game should be shipped.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raf Cordero
United States
Bolingbrook
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great! Thank you.

MD1616 wrote:
captainraffi wrote:

Yes, it's already at the printer, so the November date is when the game should be shipped.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Walsh
Ireland
Lucan
Co Dublin
flag msg tools
mb
According to the latest update, shipping has slipped to December. On the bright side, Falling Sky is now back to January.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.