Legendary: Secret Wars – Volume 1» Forums » General

Subject: 21 Dividers rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Markococo
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any kind folk out there got the above that they'd be willing to part with?

Will happily pay.

Cheers guys

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Riley
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
I Am One With The Force
badge
The Force Is With Me
mbmbmbmbmb
sorry if you have heard this already, but have you looking at the ones in the files section?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Hogan
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Mickey Stirrups wrote:
Any kind folk out there got the above that they'd be willing to part with?

Will happily pay.

Cheers guys

I could sell you a few but I don't know if it would be cost effective for you. I'd just buy from upper deck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Ed
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thedaninblack wrote:
I'd just buy from upper deck.

He can't. He's in the UK, and I think the Upper Deck Store doesn't ship there, unfortunately.

Markococo, I recommend downloading some of the fan-made designs for dividers in the Files sections of the base set game or the expansion here and then having them printed out on 100+ lb. paper (basically poster board) at a printing facility. Here in the USA, most office supply stores will print any design you like on any type of paper you like without great expense. Alternatively, just buy some blank poster board at any office supply store and cut it up using a paper trimmer (the kind with a big blade that you bring down to make a clean, straight cut). When you factor in transatlantic shipping, both of those options (but especially the latter) will be cheaper, I suspect. Good luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Riley
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
I Am One With The Force
badge
The Force Is With Me
mbmbmbmbmb
Card Stock, which is what I use, costs ~$18 at the local office supply store and will do the job.

If you are really deadset on using the Legendary Dividers, send me a PM, I only use them as placeholders when I don't have custom dividers ready yet and I am sure I could part with 21 of them

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markococo
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's mighty kind of you - thanks for all the replies and the advice. I think I'll try some of the files - seems to be the easiest solution as with more and more expansions, I'll only need more and more.

Unless UD starts including them in expansions or shipping to the UK, of course! (If they're listening)

Thanks again guys.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Hogan
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Mickey Stirrups wrote:
That's mighty kind of you - thanks for all the replies and the advice. I think I'll try some of the files - seems to be the easiest solution as with more and more expansions, I'll only need more and more.

Unless UD starts including them in expansions or shipping to the UK, of course! (If they're listening)

Thanks again guys.

Oh -- I didn't realize you couldn't order from the UK. If your heart is set on official dividers, I could essentially act as a courier, but that'll be really expensive in terms of shipping. I think you're much better off doing custom dividers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Crawford
United States
Tacoma
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I recommend getting cardstock on Amazon. I found the exact same product for $18 at my local office supply store and $6 on Amazon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David M. Cabal Inés
Spain
Oviedo
Principado de Asturias
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheAlbatross wrote:
I recommend getting cardstock on Amazon. I found the exact same product for $18 at my local office supply store and $6 on Amazon.

Will be possible to have a link or is it against BGG rules?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.