Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
JJ Cheng
Taiwan
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmb
Does it counts a luggage? Can it be traded?
How to lose it?

After I read over the rule book, I consider: When odd number players, the victory items of inferior team become 2 keies or goblets? And every player can proclaim the victory? (Everyone owns this card.)

I don't believe it can't be change owners, but I don't find any description about this item.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lukas Zach
Germany
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
Stubid_JJ wrote:
Does it counts a luggage? Can it be traded?
How to lose it?

It does not count as luggage, can not be traded and you can not lose it. It does not count as an object.

Stubid_JJ wrote:
After I read over the rule book, I consider: When odd number players, the victory items of inferior team become 2 keies or goblets? And every player can proclaim the victory? (Everyone owns this card.)

You are right: The "drink of power" is in fact a "rulecard" that says that the inferior (outnumbered) team can win with 2 goblets/keys. That's all. You are not allowed to proclaim the victory with the "drink of power". You also need at least one key/goblet to proclaim the victory.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Grieshop
United States
Temple Terrace
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tylor Yue wrote:
well,sometimes i think it is better for the "drink of the power" to be an object card which is only added in "odd players" game.

I think it would put the minority team at an even bigger disadvantage. They are already playing with one less team member, so the bigger team can get a +1 in every combat, and could easily keep the minority team from having any chance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.