Popular Tags: [View All]
kalvin connor
United States
rochester
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It seems as though by the way people talk that I can conjour units onto enemy battfields and further more add buffs/debuffs to their cards in play. As in can I summon my blood puppets onto someone else's battlefield or cast a unit somewhere else? Then can I use the card that reads "this unit is considered to only have non exhaustible abilities onto some other than myself?

The second one makes sense but not the first. Just wanted to confirm to adapt my playing style

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
glenn3e glenn3e
Malaysia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes you can summon blood puppets on your opponent's BF. The wording is adjusted to indicate that. Compare them to say... Iron Rhinos for example.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kalvin connor
United States
rochester
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
glenn3e wrote:
Yes you can summon blood puppets on your opponent's BF. The wording is adjusted to indicate that. Compare them to say... Iron Rhinos for example.

cool thanks. I seem to not be able to understand games 100% often and end up having to ask silly questions

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Bennett
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sircaradoc wrote:
glenn3e wrote:

cool thanks. I seem to not be able to understand games 100% often and end up having to ask silly questions

its not silly, its something that is often overlooked at first.

if you look at the summon cards. most of them say "place Unit on your battlefield" in this case you can only place the unit on your battlefield.

for the blood puppets it says "Place Blood Puppet onto a target players battlefield" so you can target any player and place a blood puppet on their battlefield.

also note that the summon guilders spell, brings out a guilder but also does 1 damage to a target unit. a lot of people miss that one too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.