United States
Chatham
Illinois
flag msg tools
BoardGameGeek
badge
BoardGameGeek
mbmbmbmbmb
I was going to get some Instant Mold or Silicone and press a new Green Stuff head for Gretel. Then I figure that I can't be the only one doing it. So, instead of going to the trouble of doing it myself, I figured that I would ask if anyone wants to sell me a couple of Green Stuff (or gray, brown, milliput, etc.) Gretel heads.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve R Bullock
United States
Palm Coast
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I'm not replacing my head---but if I was, I would take the head from another figure you feel is more suitable and attach it to the old figure.
Seems easier than sculpting...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Barrett
United States
Lake Forest Park
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
The head isn't great but it's not bad enough for me to replace. I would probably just replace the whole mini instead of trying to replace the head.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bill corlett
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I sourced a new head from my "bits" collection. It was one of the Zombie Survivors girls from Wargames Factory. All it took was a simple clip and pin job.

No cap but I addded longer "pigtails" with greenstuff and it is fine, if different from the original. Thought I could add DIY scenarios using this model as a third Von X sister.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Aldrich
United States
Wausau
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe buy a copy of the old metal mini, cut her head off, and use it or castit? It is her same head afterall, just with a different expression.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.