EXTRA AVOCADO! Sonderegger
United States
Folsom
CA
flag msg tools
designer
Shall I compare thee to a chevrolet?
badge
...the headlamps of your eyes will make them dream.
mbmbmbmbmb
Huh!
Cramer does trick taking? Count me in. Will he retread mechanics like the turn order track or the yelling German electronic pen?

Well, looking at the picture on the cover, it looks like there are scoring/set collection bits on the card. There's a dog, pi, and Caesar's hairpiece (15 of 'em, apparently).

So, uh, what. Trick taking and set collection based on card requirements you collect? That's my guess.

Also, as long as we're wildly speculating, yes, there will be a board bigger than the box it's in- I'm calling it now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laszlo Molnar
Hungary
Budapest
Hungary
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
From what I understand of the box bottom text, a turn goes something like this: everyone plays a card and the player who plays the highest can take one of the played cards first. You seem to collect good fruit combinations for the best results. I want to give it a try for sure (at least for the look of the cards if nothing else...)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.