Quebec City
Quebec
flag msg tools
Follow us à L'École du Jeu on YouTube!
badge
Yeah that's right! DEADPOOL :)
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys,

I've been enjoying the game for two weeks in SOLO mode (playing 2 runners), and it's awesome. I have yet to play with friends. Bought my first upgrades, and that little extra health point and bonus help a lot.

Just out of curiosity, what's your dream tesm ?

I currently use a Decker/Street Samurai Orc and a Mage/Face Elf. I had to use my first upgrade to give a little health point to the weak Elf, but the starting money is good. My Orc received the "Once per game, pay 3 to give health to a staggered runner, it really helps to survive.

And you, what's your best team (various player configuration welcome)?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Rey
msg tools
Maybe that sounds boring but I use two human runners and like them both: Street Samurai/Decker and Mage/Face. Got first 10 karma after 8 games which is not that bad.
Personally I think this is a great game. Quick to set up, with interesting theme, hard but rewarding. Can't wait to get the announced expansion in my hands
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sylvain Lacroix
Canada
Quebec City
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, each victory feels earned and getting Karma is done the hard way. It's actually tough to abord a mission, since usually, things are already out of control.

Once (during one of my first run, I decided not to kill the last obstacle of Scene 2 to make sure that my runner would go critical and the other could finish the job... earning a single Karma point was important!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Descarreaux
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Without knowing I made the same choice as you SLYQC. This is an excellent choice and very thematic. Orc and elf is a lovely couple . I only did the Ambulator scenario for quick karma. After some karma point I'll get into the Crossfire scenario
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Vanschooren
Belgium
Beringen
Limburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We play this game always with 2.
My gf plays a troll, got extra starting money and an extra card at start.
She always plays the mage, usually with face as second.

I have my elf, got 1 big upgraid, allowing me to exchange 1 main role starting card with 1 that costs 2 nuyen from the blackmarket.
I mostly play decker (especially with my new upgraid, 1 icon grab in my startdeck is great), with samurai as second.

My gf is always first player, she takes the majority of enemies. With my low health mostly our priority is keeping me low on enemies. This works great for us. We are now at 37 karma earned, close to 40 games played.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Salazar
msg tools
mb
My girl and I are running a Human Mage/SS and a Human Decker/Face. Currently at 57 karma. key upgrades are +1 health and the ability to buy from the BM at the start of game.

I play the Decker and I usually buy/play first hopefully I can kill something quickly so my partner can get a quick boost in nuyen. Key cards I love are Icon Grab, Clairvoyance, Coordinated Attack and Covering Fire. she loves Lightning Bolt, Jacked In and Guiding Spirit.

Havent been able to play much lately but we have our eyes set on that dragon. Cant wait for the expansion!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sylvain Lacroix
Canada
Quebec City
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't wait on High Caliber Ops as well... still no "official" release date, but it seems that it's currently in production!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.