Popular Tags: [View All]
chris lake
United States
Hewitt
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From the rulebook
"5 CLAIMED Produce Orders and/or Most Popular Vendor (MPV) Card will trigger the End Game" - page 7

"After the turn in which a player claims a FIFTH Produce Order card or MPV Card (any combination), each player gets one final turn." - page 8

Does this mean the game end triggered if for example I have 3 claimed produce orders and 2 claimed MPV cards?

or

Is the end game triggered only if I get a fifth Produce Order card or fifth MPV card?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike DiLisio
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
saltis wrote:
From the rulebook
"5 CLAIMED Produce Orders and/or Most Popular Vendor (MPV) Card will trigger the End Game" - page 7

"After the turn in which a player claims a FIFTH Produce Order card or MPV Card (any combination), each player gets one final turn." - page 8

Does this mean the game end triggered if for example I have 3 claimed produce orders and 2 claimed MPV cards?

or

Is the end game triggered only if I get a fifth Produce Order card or fifth MPV card?

It's any combination of the two, so your first scenario would trigger the end game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe H
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The game end is triggered when any one player has any combination of five completed contracts/MPV cards out in front of them. This does not include any completed contracts you may be holding in your hand. Every player (including the one who triggered the endgame) gets one more turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gillum the Stoor
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
saltis wrote:

Yes.

saltis wrote:
Or is the end game triggered only if I get a fifth Produce Order card or fifth MPV card?

No.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomello Visello
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
saltis wrote:
From the rulebook

or

I have highlighted key wording from the rules you quote which support the conclusions of the answers already given.

...and given you a thumb for looking directly at the rules to try and find your own answer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.