Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Luke Butler
Canada
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfortunately, I find myself in the position of looking for someone to piggy back off of. I have had a couple of offers from generous backers, but I am hoping to find a Canadian backer willing to give me a lift!

I believe it will be easier on both parties this way. If anyone from Canada is willing to let me jump aboard their pledge I would greatly appreciate it. Of course, I will be paying upfront for the pledge + the cost to ship it to me. I will even throw in on the initial shipping to cover any costs caused by increased weight.

I know these transactions require trust on both sides and I am willing to take that leap of faith if you are!

Please PM me if you can help me out! Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brant Benoit
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Xavarir wrote:
Unfortunately, I find myself in the position of looking for someone to piggy back off of. I have had a couple of offers from generous backers, but I am hoping to find a Canadian backer willing to give me a lift!

I believe it will be easier on both parties this way. If anyone from Canada is willing to let me jump aboard their pledge I would greatly appreciate it. Of course, I will be paying upfront for the pledge + the cost to ship it to me. I will even throw in on the initial shipping to cover any costs caused by increased weight.

I know these transactions require trust on both sides and I am willing to take that leap of faith if you are!

Send me a PM. It'll have to ship across country, but I can swing it for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brant Benoit
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I sent a PM.

It might be that we might get dinged extra customs charges depending on the value and size of the box. However, that's a bridge we have yet to cross.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Endevor Rovedne
France
le pré saint gervais
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Be carefull, it seems we can't add more pledge lvl (but no problem with add ons).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brant Benoit
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Endevor wrote:
Be carefull, it seems we can't add more pledge lvl (but no problem with add ons).

I was also uncertain of this. At any rate, I'll let you know what we can and cannot do Luke once I get my invite.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Butler
Canada
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ghool wrote:
I sent a PM.

It might be that we might get dinged extra customs charges depending on the value and size of the box. However, that's a bridge we have yet to cross.

Sent you a response Brant! Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Endevor Rovedne
France
le pré saint gervais
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Brian just confirmed they will add the possibility to add pledges very soon no worry.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Taylor
Canada
Medicine Hat
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Xavarir wrote:

What all are you looking to buy? Are you hoping for some of the first KS stuff too?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Butler
Canada
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmmm looks like piggybacking isn't possible this time around.

Is anyone selling a pledge? Preferably the $120 level.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Wilson
United Kingdom
NEWTOWNABBEY
Co Antrim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Xavarir wrote:
Hmmmm looks like piggybacking isn't possible this time around.

I think it's too soon to say that. They haven't added lots of stuff to the PM yet. They put it up "early" because they need addresses to route the v2.0 printed materials.

I believe that they will be adding the abilitiy to add further base pledges at some later point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Davin Hatsengate
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
They confirmed today that buying additional pledges (with stretch goLs included) WILL indeed be coming in week or two. Pledge manager scheduled to remain open until end of Sept.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.