3 Posts

Legendary: Secret Wars – Volume 1» Forums » Rules

Subject: Master of Tyrants Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ram Singh
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Played Master of Tyrants scheme for the first time and noticed that in the Setup section it says 'Choose 3 other masterminds and shuffle their 12 tactics cards into the Villain Deck.'

I would have expected to do the selection of the 3 masterminds randomly but the scheme does not say this. Also, if there is a Mastermind player, who does the 'choosing', the Heroic Players or the Mastermind player?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Riley
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
I Am One With The Force
badge
The Force Is With Me
mbmbmbmbmb
It is the same for choosing the MM, villains ad heroes. It is up to you and the people at your table to build the deck or you can make it random.

When dealing with a MM player, their opinion will be completely bias as they will want Galactus and Apocalypse for sure and the Hero players will want the easy MM like Red Skull.

So do this, have each side pick 3 MM. Take 1 tactic from each. Shuffle. Pick 3 at random. Add those tactics to the deck

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David A
United States
Yorktown
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't read too much into it. If you're playing solo or cooperative with others, just pick the MMs and enjoy! For that nice, added flavor, if you're playing with a MM player, go ahead and let them pick the other MM characters in some manner of their own choosing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.