Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg R.
United States
Indian Trail
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Is the discard pile face down? Can players look at the cards in the discard pile?

2. If multiple people challenge at the same time, how is the primary challenger chosen?

I am assuming that:
- the discard pile is face down and cannot be examined.
- players decide who will be the challenger but I guess this can get hairy if people really want that Intel.

Great looking game Robert. You never let me down when it comes to good aesthetics and quality.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Bivins

Charlotte
North Carolina
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Yes the discard pile is facedown. Keep in mind the only time you'll have information about the table cards I'm discarding is if someone challenges me. The discard pile cannot be examined.

For example: I can take a table "Spy" action and it goes to the discard pile facedown. If someone challenges me, I can choose to reveal that tabled card, or simply lose the challenge and discard the tabled card facedown.

2. If a player is challenged by 2 or more players, the player who challenged first becomes the challenger. In the rare case a player is challenged simultaneously by 2 or more players, the player closest to the left of the player being challenged becomes the challenger.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg R.
United States
Indian Trail
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Nathan! I appreciate the concise and speedy response.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Burke
United States
Belmont
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
TurquoiseKnight wrote:
Thanks Nathan! I appreciate the concise and speedy response.

Nathan is correct. Thanks Nate!

As an aside, the rulebook recommends that you put the discard pile in a different orientation than the draw pile, so as not to confuse the two.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.