Subject: My Little Pony Custom Mat rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Derrick Bard
United States
St. Joseph
Missouri
flag msg tools
Spent the good part of the morning working on this and thought I would share. I know I'm not the only MLP fan on this board.

Used and modified template found here Custom Playmat Template with Photoshop Steps + Mousepad Template (FIXED)

Just ordered a mat of it from InkedGaming, I'll post pictures once I get it.

Cheers,

*This is my first post on boardgamegeek, go easy on me if I broke a rule .*

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Cates
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome to BGG. I'm not a MLP fan, but I appreciate the hard work, skill, and enthusiasm.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul K.
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It looks great! If my 3 year old is still interested in MLP when she gets old enough to play Dice Masters, I may pick it up

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maciej Stępiński
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And here I thought I'll never find a mat good enough for my taste. Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ringo Halliday
United States
Keene
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
That is really awsome!

Any chance you can mske a smaller version? I really want an MLP matt for Dice Masters... but I like the mouse pad sized matts. I.e. I dont care about having my cards on the mat.

You did a great job on this, and I completly understand if you dont have time to make a smaller version.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul K.
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ringo wrote:
That is really awsome!

Any chance you can mske a smaller version? I really want an MLP matt for Dice Masters... but I like the mouse pad sized matts. I.e. I dont care about having my cards on the mat.

You did a great job on this, and I completly understand if you dont have time to make a smaller version.

Seconding this request...with Artscow mats available for 99¢ shipped, I would definitely be interested in a mousepad-sized image.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.