Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Roger Morley
United Kingdom
Hastings
East Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have played LB before, but it has been a while, and I would like to pick it back up again, and continue playing it at regular intervals.

But since I feel I will be starting all over again, can anyone point out which battles are good to start with? Marathon seems to have been mentioned on here, and I am sure someone on the LB yahoo group told me some good battles to start with when I first started playing it, but I cannot find that thread.

Thank in advance
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
Osnabrück
flag msg tools
                                                             oooo                             ooo                             o    o                                      o     
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would recommend Marathon or Issus, but I have seen recommendations for Leuctra, for which there is a good tutorial thread: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/lostbattles/conversation...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Morley
United Kingdom
Hastings
East Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Thomas.

I have been searching the LB Yahoo group to see if I could find my original post asking for games for beginners.
I did, and I have also realized you were one of the people who answered me!

On there, I am gamesclassic.

Looks like Marathon, Cannae, Bibracte, and Leuctra.

Thank you for your help, once again
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.