Popular Tags: [View All]
Karl Deckard
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in the neighborhood today, if anyone has any suggestions. Older wargames or CCGs would be great, but
I'm open to anything, really.

I've already checked the Gamestore Database.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jooky
United States
Canton
IL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can not think of the names offhand, but there used to be a few game stores in the Bloomington/Normal area. Check the downtown area near the college, one of them used to be located there. One that used to be (still is?) downtownish was Adventure Land hobbies. Sorry, thats the best I can do for you. If you have the time you should make the 40 minute trip into Peoria. At the Grand Prairie Mall there is a Hobbytown that has a nice selection, and the corner of Sheridan and Lake is home to Just For Fun, probably the best game store in all of Central Illinois.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Ross
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As nobody has replied yet, I'll suggest the Dragon's Table in Champaign. It's about an hour away.

http://www.dragons-table.com/

In the same store as G-Mart comics. Best of all - they are having a 25% off clearance sale this week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Ross
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
(doh)

Four minutes go by and somebody else replies...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Roth
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Ayup, my store is the only dedicated game store in Bloomington/Normal. Dragon's Table and Just for Fun were mentioned in Champaign and Peoria respectively.

Won't probably help much since you aren't in town any more, but we've got a reasonably good supply of board games, CCGs, other card games (Bohnanza, etc), WotC AD&D 3.5 stuff, plus some random goods.

The web site listed should work fine in case you need information in the future!

Gryfalia
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Byrd
United States
Neptune
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This post has necro'd a little bit, but the Geography based link still points here.

It looks like Red Raccoon Games in Bloomington is pretty sweet, but I haven't been there.

Anyone still reading this have a confirmation or another suggestion?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.