Popular Tags: [View All]
Larry Bogucki
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1. There is a heart and a replay icon on this spell. Does this mean that it stays in play and gives me a persistent +4 axes in combat, but should any event cause me to discard or lose it, it may be added back into my spell book should I refresh it? I "think" I have this right, can you confirm?

2. When I played Hurricane it instructed me to draw the first card on Waer or Air deck and play it. I drew the top card from my water deck and got the Kraken. The only problem was that I already had my maximum number of creatures assigned to the Mage who cast the spell.
What should be done?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyrell Wood
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
lbogucki wrote:
1. There is a heart and a replay icon on this spell. Does this mean that it stays in play and gives me a persistent +4 axes in combat, but should any event cause me to discard or lose it, it may be added back into my spell book should I refresh it? I "think" I have this right, can you confirm?

2. When I played Hurricane it instructed me to draw the first card on Waer or Air deck and play it. I drew the top card from my water deck and got the Kraken. The only problem was that I already had my maximum number of creatures assigned to the Mage who cast the spell.
What should be done?

Thanks!

1- The heart keeps it in play and you do get 4+ each combat it is involved in. Any time a card is lost it goes to your discard pile. Does not matter how it is lost. Only cards that say go back into your spell book will ever return to your spell book. The replay icon allows cards to be pulled from the discard back to your hand as an action on your turn.

2- when you are instructed by a card to break a rule in the rule book follow the rules on the cards. This card actually allows you to break the four creature rule when it is played.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.