Popular Tags: [View All]
David Taylor
United States
Peotone
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
While playing, when I drew the mission card "Wheel Never Stops Turnin" it had the mission keyword SABOTAGE. Reading the rules it states "If a Mission with SABOTAGE is revealed then you must immediately reroll all of your Crew Dice and keep the results. (Foe Dice are not rerolled.) This can be avoided if you have the appropriate Crew Dice to complete the Mission.

To complete this certain Mission, there needs to be 2 Badger Dice. When I rolled my dice at the beginning of my turn, completing all 3 phases of Step 1, I had 2 Badger Dice locked.

When I drew this Mission, i had the proper dice to complete it. Should I have rerolled all of my crew dice or would I have been able to avoid it since I could complete the Mission?

I am thinking I do not need to re-roll, but I just want to clarify. Thanks in advance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Riley Crowder
United States
Salem
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You are correct. If you read over the rule book it mentions if when the card is reveled you could complete the mission you do not have to reroll and the mission is resolved without penalty. The rule book and the reference cards are occasionally difficult.

fretnut71 wrote:
While playing, when I drew the mission card "Wheel Never Stops Turnin" it had the mission keyword SABOTAGE. Reading the rules it states "If a Mission with SABOTAGE is revealed then you must immediately reroll all of your Crew Dice and keep the results. (Foe Dice are not rerolled.) This can be avoided if you have the appropriate Crew Dice to complete the Mission.

To complete this certain Mission, there needs to be 2 Badger Dice. When I rolled my dice at the beginning of my turn, completing all 3 phases of Step 1, I had 2 Badger Dice locked.

When I drew this Mission, i had the proper dice to complete it. Should I have rerolled all of my crew dice or would I have been able to avoid it since I could complete the Mission?

I am thinking I do not need to re-roll, but I just want to clarify. Thanks in advance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.