Ricatoni
United States
Chula Vista
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am wondering about this version, Deluxe INWO,
and a market price for the same. I have seen prices for One With Everything editions, and dual starter packs, but not for this specific edition in Shrink. My daughter is helping run a tongue in cheek conspiracy group at her school and I introduced her to Illuminati. She was thinking of putting on a raffle for this edition so it would help to know the value when running the fund raiser.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlie Mote
United States
Decatur
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

That's an amazing find and certainly a "greater than the sum of it's parts" which is, roughly:

1. INWO OWE (which MIB is rare and is at least $150),

2. The INWO book (not rare, but handy that it fits in the whole package),

3. Assassins boosters (which may have some extremely rare cards, or not - still find a fair amount of them around),

4. I think some promo cards which are probably rare but I don't know more off the top of my head, and

5. The Chessex INWO World Domination Kit, which is definitely rare (and mostly for the "All Seeing" d6 and dice bag) - those go for $30 min on ebay, I've had collectors message me trying to see if I would sell mine (fat chance) here through BGG and I'm sure that's more like $50 in a competitive auction, maybe more.

I don't know how many of these sets were produced total, but it couldn't have been many. Absolute bare minimum I'd say this should go for is $200 and that would be a steal for any serious INWO collector (some might be after it just for the promos and Chessex kit.) Reserve at $250 would be more than fair.

Can you put it up on eBay to end during the school raffle that way if someone locally wants to pick it up there (no shipping, local connection), they can bid and you can get the best price by exposing it to the broadest possible market?

All the best either way!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricatoni
United States
Chula Vista
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow! I had no idea. Thanks...this is way more than I thought. She might be able to get more on eBay! I truly appreciate the information and suggestions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Smith
New Zealand
Wellington
--------------
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Copies at $500/$700 and $1300(!) on eBay at the moment ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricatoni
United States
Chula Vista
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sold it NIS for $300 plus Assassins expansions. It is all good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.