Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Monroe
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Right now the version info just shows French. Since the info says no in-game text, will there be by chance English rules included or just the French ones?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Thompson
United States
Marion
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
belial1134 wrote:
Right now the version info just shows French. Since the info says no in-game text, will there be by chance English rules included or just the French ones?

Thanks

I played a prototype at Gen Con and they definitely had player aids and rulebooks in English ready to go. I think they were double-sided for the two different languages IIRC.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Monroe
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
aldaryn wrote:
belial1134 wrote:

Thanks

I played a prototype at Gen Con and they definitely had player aids and rulebooks in English ready to go. I think they were double-sided for the two different languages IIRC.

Glad to hear that..sounds like the version info may not be up to date.
Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabien Conus
Switzerland
Geneva
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to confirm, that english will definitely be included.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabien Conus
Switzerland
Geneva
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually, just to be complete, the first edition will include rulebooks in French, German, English and Dutch.

I've submitted a correction to the BGG page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.