Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
kred raiders
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmb
There is a City Card which has a 2 money on the left hand side then it has a bracket offering the alternative of paying 2 money for either a gold/ a pepper/ or a spice.
We were confused.
If say I place a 6 die on this card, may I do the transaction 6 times?
Would I then be able to pay 12 money and select 6 of a combination of these goods? e.g. 3 gold; 2 pepper; 1 spice?
Alternatively does it mean no matter what numbered die is placed, that I can only use it once, by paying 2 money and making my selection?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Finland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kredwood wrote:
There is a City Card which has a 2 money on the left hand side then it has a bracket offering the alternative of paying 2 money for either a gold/ a pepper/ or a spice.
We were confused.
If say I place a 6 die on this card, may I do the transaction 6 times?
Would I then be able to pay 12 money and select 6 of a combination of these goods? e.g. 3 gold; 2 pepper; 1 spice?
Alternatively does it mean no matter what numbered die is placed, that I can only use it once, by paying 2 money and making my selection?

You are allowed to do the city action up to the times of the die value you place there(most city actions work exactly the same way). Each set of 2 coins you pay allows you to take one resource of your choice from the stock. Your example of paying 12 coins and taking 6 resources is correct.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kred raiders
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks. We played it that way but because it won me the game, there was some disagreement.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Brink
msg tools
Vikingblood80 wrote:

For your card this means if you use the action 6 times you need to take 6 ressources of the same type. Still not 100% sure.

No, you can take different ressources.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.