Clifton Hummel
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
As the title says. I've got the base game plus the Orcneas expansion. I've also backed the Kickstarter for the Journeyman Expansion and have paid for the 2.0 Edition printed materials. I'll be selling my base set, the Orcneas expansion, and my Pledge Manager Access for the recent Kickstarter on ebay. Listing is set to go live tonight at about 6 PM PST and will last for 5 days. I could be convinced to sell it before the listing goes live on EBAY for the right price. I'll update with a link to my ebay listing once it is active. Here is some details on the listing:

Myth Board Game Lot
Contents:
1. Myth Base Game
2. Orcneas Master of Masters Expansion
3. Access to Myth: Journeyman Kickstarter Pledge Manager (2nd Edition materials already paid for)

I am auctioning off my copy of Myth and all the extras I have for it. I love the game, but I've only played it once and we have moved away from the gaming group I could have played it with. Game is still in great shape. 100% complete and almost all of the tokens are unpunched. The ones we used were returned to their slots. The picture of the pieces in play is a photo from the web, not my copy.

Also included in this auction is my Myth Journeyman Kickstarter Rewards and Pledge Manager Access. I paid for the 2.0 Edition Printed rules sets and card updates. Once payment is received I'll email the winning bidder the log in information for the Pledge Manager and you can have the 2.0 materials shipped directly to you and add whatever items from the Kickstarter campaign to your order as well. This is a GREAT opportunity to get many items for this game at a low cost. I missed the first kickstarter but people were buying the $120 pledge level from it for $500 on ebay in the days following receipt of it. I;ve provided a link to the Kickstarter Campaign below and some photos of the reward levels that can be purchased through the pledge manager are included in the auction.

Kickstarter Campaign Link: [url]https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1700755582/myth-journey... [/url]

Original Kickstarter Campaign for reference only: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1700755582/myth-0/descr...

Shipment and Delivery:
Shipping will be a flat cost as listed for the base game and Orcneas expansion. I will need an email address to forward the login credentials for the Kickstarter Pledge Manager.

Please feel free to ask any questions. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Bishop
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Feel free to try auctioning this off here, but once it hits eBay the link's not welcome on BGG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clifton Hummel
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Thanks. Do you think I'd have much luck auctioning it here? I don't really have much of a reputation. At least with EBAY there are some guarantees and protections for the buyer. I sold a lot of miniatures and gaming items online from 2005 - 2007 but those websites aren't around anymore for references. Other than EBAY at least.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Bishop
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nycfarmkid wrote:
Thanks. Do you think I'd have much luck auctioning it here? I don't really have much of a reputation. At least with EBAY there are some guarantees and protections for the buyer. I sold a lot of miniatures and gaming items online from 2005 - 2007 but those websites aren't around anymore for references. Other than EBAY at least.

I feel like your opinion is that access to the pledge manager is a significant value, so no, selling here probably won't net you what you'd like.

There are a number of people on these forums who are willing to piggy-back others' orders with their pledge manager access, so having access of one's own isn't too valuable a commodity here.

And of course you can visit the Myth game page to see what other people are asking for it on the Marketplace and see if that meets your expectations. You can drill down to see what it's actually sold for as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clifton Hummel
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.