Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew Sanchez
United States
chaska
MN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the avalon hill version. I seem to be missing some flags. I have between 19 and 22 depending on the country. does it matter for game play? If it does how hard would it be to get replacement pieces from someone?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Owen
United States
Norwich
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sancmat wrote:
I have the avalon hill version. I seem to be missing some flags. I have between 19 and 22 depending on the country. does it matter for game play? If it does how hard would it be to get replacement pieces from someone?

Considering that 18 supply centers brings victory, you have more than enough to play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Bisasky
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds like you have the AH/Hasbro set: none of the previous eds. had supply center markers.

There should be 22, which is 4 more than necessary, and that's likely because you might lose a few. So all you really need are 18 since that's victory conditions, anyway.

Weird thing is, they won't all fit into the little marker slot in the plastic tray, so I took out 4 of each and put them under the tray, just in case I lose any. They only fit with 18 of each color/flag.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.