Popular Tags: [View All]
Dune Tiger
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Since the translation of the rulebook isn't the greatest, I'm wondering if someone might kindly clarify something.

Except for the special turns where the bandit discards 2 or discards an area, the bandit discards one card and receives that many actions...

a) plus only the tokens on the samurai cards from the previous turn;

or

b) plus all the counters from the previous turn + the samurai's unused actions from that same turn?

Specifically, the rulebook mentions something about "unused actions" to be added and no further mention of it, so I'm wondering how to interpret that.

Example of a)
I) The samurai plays a 3 action tile and removes all movement tokens, plays 1 move and 1 attack with 1 unused.
II) The samurai cards at the beginning of the bandit's turn is, say, 5, including the 2 used in the previous round.
II) The bandit discards a 6 card.
IV) The bandit adds 5 for a total of 11

Example of b)
I) The samurai plays a 3 action tile and removes all movement tokens, plays 1 move and 1 attack with 1 unused.
II) The samurai cards at the beginning of the bandit's turn is, say, 5, including the 2 used in the previous round.
II) The bandit discards a 6 card.
IV) The bandit adds 5 + 1 unused for a total of 12

Which is right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oscar Arévalo
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Hi Dune!

The correct answer is B. The bandit player have all of the tokens of the samurai and all of unused actions the samurai player dont spend in the last turn. And, of course, the number of the card he discard.

If you have more questions, please, write them.

Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dune Tiger
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Oscar. We are enjoying the game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.