Popular Tags: [View All]
Ken Monson
United States
Eagan
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a couple of the HS and Mini-campaigns for Chapter Z, but not all. I am not sure what I am missing. Searching forums couldn't find a complete listing.

Does anyone have a Complete Chapter Z index or page listing, with what the mini-campaigns are and what source they came from? Also would be interested in knowing what scenarios, if any, go with the Chapter Z HASL maps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Lowry
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Look at the bottom of this chart, it's missing the pages from Rising Sun, but otherwise looks right.
http://www.advancedsquadleader.net/index.php?title=Rules_Cha...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Monson
United States
Eagan
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great, I have the stuff from RS so I think I know what I need.

One other question, I have a map (HASL?) of Nphum Ga, not on Chapter Z list above, where is it from?

I recently bought a collection, and am sorting through it, thus all the questions recently.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Lowry
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nphum Ga was in Annual 97, and predates Chapter Z. Any CG rules for it should be in there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robin Reeve
Switzerland
St-Légier
Vaud
flag msg tools
badge
Looking for a game session in Switzerland? Send me a pm!
mbmbmbmbmb
plem45 wrote:
Great, I have the stuff from RS so I think I know what I need.

One other question, I have a map (HASL?) of Nphum Ga, not on Chapter Z list above, where is it from?

I recently bought a collection, and am sorting through it, thus all the questions recently.
There actually are no CG rules for NG: only a series of scenarios and appropriate SSR linked to that map.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Klas Malmstrom
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Robin wrote:
There actually are no CG rules for NG: only a series of scenarios and appropriate SSR linked to that map.

But there have been rumors that someone, sometime, worked on a CG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Klas Malmstrom
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Rindis wrote:
Look at the bottom of this chart, it's missing the pages from Rising Sun, but otherwise looks right.
http://www.advancedsquadleader.net/index.php?title=Rules_Cha...

I've added the pages from Rising Sun for the Sand and Blood CG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Mackenzie
msg tools
As Klas said wiki has been updated. The new RS module has converted the HASL into CH Z - as it always should have been

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.