Dan Dare, 1950
Stairway scare, Dan Dare, who's there!
Guys when can my Leader attack an enemy Wingman?
I am trying to compile the rules of DiF WWI and this game.
Targeting an enemy by Action non-Burst Cards:
1. A Leader may target an enemy Leader at any time.
2. A Leader may target an enemy Wingmen, but he must give up his position on another Leader first.
3. Wingmen can target an enemy Leader and enemy Wingmen at any time.
Targeting an enemy by Action Burst Cards:
1. A Leader may target an enemy Leader unless he is Disadvantaged or Tailed by that Leader.
2. A Leader may target an enemy Wingmen, but he must give up his position on a Leader first if he is in such a position.
3. Wingmen can target an enemy Wingman at any time.
4. Wingmen cannot target an enemy Leader unless he lost all Wingmen.
5. By giving up his position, a Leader is losing his bursts - he retains his default bursts unless they were already spent by previous attack.
6. The burst are spent during a turn in this order: default > advatage > tailing
7. If Leader is Advantaged against an enemy Leader, he gets +1 burst to the default number.
8. If Leader is Tailing an enemy Leader, he gets +3 bursts to the default number.